We, Holy Rosary Church, established in 1913, are led by the Dominican Friars and are dedicated to Our Lady’s honor. Coming from different backgrounds and from across the area, we gather to worship and glorify God with the reverent celebration of the Mass, the sacraments, and the venerable traditions of our Catholic faith. Faithful to the Magisterium and our love of God and neighbor, we strive to live and spread the Gospel of Jesus Christ. We gratefully return to God all that He has given us by using our gifts and talents to build up His Church, support our parish family, and welcome all who yearn for Christ.
To enhance the sense of community at Holy Rosary Parish.
(Related to element of COMMUNITY)
- To conduct catechesis on the family by 08/31/15.
- To host a Catholic trivia night by 08/31/15.
- To establish a parish visitation program to the homebound by 10/01/15.
- To host a fried chicken dinner after the 11 a.m. Sunday Mass by 11/15/15.
To educate ourselves in stewardship, so that we significantly enhance our ministries and resources.
(Related to element of STEWARDSHIP)
- To establish a parish stewardship committee by 07/31/15.
- To send three to four parishioners to the 2015 Annual Stewardship Conference in Chicago by 09/01/15.
- To host a parish ministry fair by 10/18/15.
- To invite a speaker to talk on faith finances by 01/25/16.
Using a variety of means, especially word of mouth, to invite and welcome everyone to join our parish, particularly those living in our parish territory.
(Related to element of EVANGELIZATION)
- To establish a parish welcoming committee by 07/31/15.
- To create an online parishioner registration form by 09/30/15.
- To redesign the parish website by 01/25/16.